Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Partly Cloudy

We have been learning how to use adverbs.
Partly cloudy

Slowly the birds flew down to the clean house. The big white birds zoomed through the big fat clouds.

Happily the big white birds flew through the big white clouds.
The big fat cloud was called Chocolate.

Sadly the grey cloud was all alone, then a bird came to pick up the animal.
The bird came back to the sad cloud to get another dangerous animal.
Slowly the ram bunted the disgusting bird in the stomach.

Angrily the white and grey bird came flying back to pick up the new hedgehog. Then the cloud got angry at the stork.

The cloud was sad and went to the other cloud to get some armor.

The cloud was happy again and they live happily ever after.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava, my name is Paris and I am a student in Setoga class at Hay Park School. I really like how you write a story about Partly cloudy . It made me think of how I listen to a story about the stokes movie I was really impress of how you write a story like that . Have you thought about making your sentences long so I can read more about your awesome story . If you would like to see my learning, please visit My Blog

    Love from Paris

    ReplyDelete