Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Maui - A Great Mythical Hero

Hello fellow blogger's, this week we were learning about mythical creatures. We had to do an argument about Maui being a great hero. I think he was so read my reasons below.
TITLE: Maui - A Great Mythical Hero.

Name: Cerys
Introduction I believe that Maui is a great mythical hero
Reason 1: Firstly, I believe that Maui was a great mythical hero because with his strength he slowed the sun down to make days longer.
Reason 2: Secondly, I believe that Maui was a great mythical hero because he pulled up the North Island with his powerful fish hook made from his grandmother's jawbone.
Reason 3: Finally, I believe that Maui was a great mythical hero because he was a great person to his brothers.
Conclusion:The reason Maui is an amazing mythical hero is because he pulled up the the top of NZ, slowed down the sun and was a great person, so that is why Maui is a great hero.
Screenshot 2017-02-22 at 11.59.45 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment